I'll leave this right here

I have been on 6 of them since June 2010, I love them . If you book them at the right time you can save a ton of money VS normal vacays. Me and my daughter went on a 5 day in Feb once that was less than 500 bucks for everything and that was for both of us . I did go on the Carnival Dream the week of July 4th so it was higher but it was a 7 day was still right at a 1000. You can get 3 and 5 day ones in Oct for less than 200 a person and trusht me the weather in the Caribbean is awesome then as well as Feb . I went on the Royal Caribbean Monarch of the Seas 3 times . Alos sailed on the Carnival Sensation , Carnival Fascination and the last one was the Carnival Dream . If you folks have never sailed you gotta give it a shot . You will be hooked once you take one

b.a.customkydex, did you guys use Pat & Diane's for your excursion in Freeport? We took the Fascination on the same trip you just did in August. We went snorkeling in Freeport and hit Atlantis in Nassau. The Fascination is the same boat as the Fantasy except they dry docked it last year and added 100 balcony rooms. We had one of the extended aft-facing balconies and had an awesome time. We were docked alongside the Fantasy in Nassau.

Back
Top Bottom