• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Illegal illegal and that is illegal..

Is it me or is this gonna create a lot of new criminals. On the other hand, the dems don’t really prosecute criminals so how does this really change anything???
I got some bad news for you...

download.jpeg.jpg

But what if you want to take it out to the range before the poop has hit the fan, before anarchy descends on society, before everybody's shooting it out with the cops?

Are you really going to travel around with an illegal short-barreled rifle in your vehicle are you going to take it to a public shooting range and use it? That would be very risky.

Or even using it on your own property --what happens if your new neighbor from a quarter mile away (a transplant from Boston, Massachusetts) calls the cops upon hearing you do a mag dump. The cops come out and talk to you and you tell them "yes I shot an AR-15 in my backyard; it's perfectly legal"
but the LEO's ask to see it, or what if it's in plain sight, still sitting in the bed of your pickup truck, and they notice that it's got an illegal style of arm stabilization brace?

In essence, if you're a scofflaw with respect to braces, it's unlikely anyone's going to come around tomorrow and round you up for posession, but it's gonna be a problem if you're ever under the law's microscope for any other minor infraction.

The idea is to have you fully compromised and able to be hit with multiple felonies all at once.

It's the expectation of creating a couple of million criminals overnight that gives the ATF wood.

If I wasn't willing to bury my AR pistol equipped with a newly illegal brace in the backyard and not dig it up until the revolution starts, I would just get rid of the brace !

I'd either use the gun with a pistol grip only, or I'd register it as an SBR, pay the $200 and, put any kind of stock on the back end, and any length barreled upper I might want on the front.

If I had to sell an AR pistol that currently wears an illegal buttstock, I'd take that stock off and sell just the pistol alone, first.

The stock would be disposed of some other time. If sold, it would be sold in a way that the same person who bought my pistol wouldn't be the buyer of that stock/brace.

Back
Top Bottom