**I'M DONE WITH IT**And the odyssey continues. Christensen 338LM.

I do not believe that Remington Arms ever catalogued a Remington 700 in .338 Lapua with a titanium action.

I have never seen or heard of one, checked around the Internet and came up with bupkiss.

The Remington 700 Ti and later renamed Alaskan Ti were chambered in 9 calibers, the "biggest" of which was .300WinMag.

If I'm wrong, someone please correct me and cite a source. Maybe something out of the Remington Custom Shop?

Last edited:
I was t questioning whether or not Remington makes a .338 Lapua; I'm very much aware they do as I've tested 2 different models

I was questioning the statement made by GoNoGo that Remington makes/made a Remington 700 in .338 Lapua with a TITANIUM receiver.

I'm not surprised FedEx did that. I sell on eBay and I've had quite a few issues with FedEx over the years. They've destroyed a PS3 and did a number on two vintage turntables/record players that I shipped out, and the worst part is they will fight you tooth and nail on the insurance. They will swear up and down it wasn't on them.

But for this being a firearm, it should have been handled with the highest degree of care. To be honest, with that brake sticking out like it is, I'm surprised it wasn't stolen by a worker. That's why they have the firearms policies they have in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom