• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm here so I won't get fined

Good grief, reading the comments after that article is thoroughly depressing.

Clearly illustrates how deep the ignorance level in this country is and why we have such idiots for president and congress.

Marshawn Lynch is a toddler throwing a tantrum. He feels angry that he has to talk to the press during his league scheduled interviews and so he is pouting. He is being intentionally defiant just to gain attention. The more the media talks about him, the more he is on TV the more his brand grows. If the media wants him to start talking, all they have to do is black him out. Stop showing his highlights on espn. When he comes in for an interview get up and leave the room. Stop giving him attention, and he will stop all this behavior to get attention.

Lynch's unwillingness to speak with the press is the only thing I have heard about besides deflate gate.

In ten years or so he will be just another washed up broke jock begging for an interview from anybody that will listen.The NFL should
be ashamed to have him represent them and the Dumbass Superbowl.

Marshawn Lynch is a toddler throwing a tantrum. He feels angry that he has to talk to the press during his league scheduled interviews and so he is pouting. He is being intentionally defiant just to gain attention. The more the media talks about him, the more he is on TV the more his brand grows. If the media wants him to start talking, all they have to do is black him out. Stop showing his highlights on espn. When he comes in for an interview get up and leave the room. Stop giving him attention, and he will stop all this behavior to get attention.

Lynch's unwillingness to speak with the press is the only thing I have heard about besides deflate gate.

^^^ THIS ^^^

Back
Top Bottom