• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any F1 fans here??

Got really into it for a couple of years, was even in a fantasy league. Past couple of years have just been so boring I’ve kinda lost interest.

Got really into it for a couple of years, was even in a fantasy league. Past couple of years have just been so boring I’ve kinda lost interest.
Yup, when one team's dominating. However, the last couple of years there's been some other teams mounting a credible challenge for other than 1st place, bit more interesting.

Yeah, I get how it can be boring. I’ve only become a fan the last 3-4 years. So I’m still learning a lot. I like the performance aspect of it. It’s insane.

If you’re not a Verstappen fan, it gets boring. But man, is he a bad MOther ****er behind the wheel.

Yeah, I get how it can be boring. I’ve only become a fan the last 3-4 years. So I’m still learning a lot. I like the performance aspect of it. It’s insane.

If you’re not a Verstappen fan, it gets boring. But man, is he a bad MOther ****er behind the wheel.
yea I like what RB has done funny how much hate he gets. funny when Hamilton was dominating didn't see as much hate

One thing about Red Bull is that they seem to be able to focus their design on one driver.
The second driver (whoever it is) is always noticeably less capable,
First it was Vettel, now it's Verstappen.

Be interesting next year to see what Hamilton can do at Ferrari. (And if they have some secret plan that got him to jump, like Mercedes did when they stole him from McLaren.)

Back
Top Bottom