• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm Homeless 😔

Ok boys Im going to start a New thread here soon, Ive got his rent covered by my family, we got him some food items. Im going to temporarily employ him at my company till we can figure the car thing out. Please be on the lookout.

Finding him employment is the easy part its the car part that's gonna be hard.
Thank you very much Kris 👍👍✋️and ROBOCOP Yall are Awesome and I want everyone to know these are honorable Men

Ok boys Im going to start a New thread here soon, Ive got his rent covered by my family, we got him some food items. Im going to temporarily employ him at my company till we can figure the car thing out. Please be on the lookout.

Finding him employment is the easy part its the car part that's gonna be hard.
Anything at this point is better than nothing
Cars for sale on 124 in Jefferson. That little S10 is only $3400

Attachments

• 20220907_151738.jpg
    20220907_151738.jpg
    338.7 KB · Views: 31
DEADPOOL DEADPOOL If you‘re interested in driving rigs, look at Millis Transfer. They have a school here in Georgia. They put you in a hotel while in school, then you get your own truck with a sleeper, tv, and Directv for free. They are a much better company than Swift and have a far superior reputation. They also pay much better than Swift.
I forgot about Millis. That would be a better Opportunity

If anyone has a spare room or space I could stay od really appreciate it a lot. The roommate I currently am paying to stay with is a drug addict and this is no safe place to live 😔.
I never used drugs and I have never been in any trouble in my life. To see the sorta stuff going on at the place I'm trying to live at i fear is very dangerous and not good at all here.
Damn DP….wish I could help with this. Good luck and I DO HOPE you find a safe place to hang and get it together.
Folks have issues, some more than others. You don’t need to worry about your stuff, you, etc., while you are trying to get back on track.

**SOMEBODY HELP THIS BROTHER OUT !!**

Damn DP….wish I could help with this. Good luck and I DO HOPE you find a safe place to hang and get it together.
Folks have issues, some more than others. You don’t need to worry about your stuff, you, etc., while you are trying to get back on track.

**SOMEBODY HELP THIS BROTHER OUT !!**
We are trying, hes working here full time right now and im trying to get a camper decent enough to live in its just finding a place for it

Back
Top Bottom