• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Helpless Situation 😔

DEADPOOL

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
11   0
Reaction score
I had the post on here about being Homeless after my wife had an affair and filed divorce.
I lived in my car for a few weeks almost died from heat exhaustion and stress. So many have offered kind words and assistance im very blessed & thankful for.
Things had finally started looking up & hopefull..
I started working doing UBER eats & Door dash deliveries daily to have money to better myself. I came across a old disabled gentleman that offered me a roommate deal if I pay him $400 a month.
Things started looking up and much better till I was informed my car payment was due in full that I was behind on due to my situation..I didn't have the exact amount they required and they Repossessed my car yesterday 😭.
I begged them to allow me to arrange payments that I can afford and my current situation but they don't care and was quite heartless.
Now I have NO transportation and will lose my job along with my place to live.
I will be forced to live on the streets in a week's time, I'm heart broken and very depressed at this time. My car was everything to me and made my life possible now I have nothing worst of all i can no longer visit my daughter when i wish 😣😣.
If Anyone or know someone who has a drivable car they would lease me I can make weekly or monthly payments and will sign a contract.
I am completely lost without a form of transportation I pray possibly a fellow member can help 🙏 thank you all and Godbless..

Damn dude…. I hate that for you. I know that doesn’t mean crap in the help situation.
I wish I could help in some way. I am fighting my own battles with this seizure crud happening.
We have had conversations on here off and on for a minute and you seem like a good dude.
Good luck getting the help you need and the chance you deserve.

What year/make/model was your car and how much was the payment?
Just a old 2001 Honda Civic EX Coupe in mint condition only 155k miles KBB was $4500 that shouldn't mean much to them but did to me. I had a title loan I took out to help get my daughter have a nice Christmas last year and pay bills. I borrowed $1,000 and lost my job and then my wife's affair led to divorce so I was struggling. I paid the first few payments easy but being Homeless hit me hard on making the full amount monthly. Well after their so called daily late fees and charges built up they just decided against the money I was paying and take the car.
I begged them to allow me to keep paying that I was giving them something but they didn't care.
Told me now my cost would be $1900 to get my car back and gave me 10 days to do it as if money just appears like magic 😪.
My wife's idea to take the loan and her affair costed me everything I've ever that brought me happiness.
The loan company knows its a Tuner car and they can get easy money at auction over my money. My daughter would admit my only pride & joy was her and my car 🥺

Did you ever get things sorted with your car?
No unfortunately I couldn't with everything going on it was impossible to give them the money to retrieve it. I feel robbed a beautiful great running car taken away for just a $400 payment even though I was paying $100 weekly.
They rather take my car and sale it then allow me to pay them weekly till I was caught up SMH 😣

No unfortunately I couldn't with everything going on it was impossible to give them the money to retrieve it. I feel robbed a beautiful great running car taken away for just a $400 payment even though I was paying $100 weekly.
They rather take my car and sale it then allow me to pay them weekly till I was caught up SMH 😣

DEADPOOL DEADPOOL are you still in barrow with a roof? Who did you get the loan through and how much is owed? If you want to, shoot me a PM. I may be able to help.

DEADPOOL DEADPOOL are you still in barrow with a roof? Who did you get the loan through and how much is owed? If you want to, shoot me a PM. I may be able to help.
I'm about to message you....Brother if you only knew how things was looking up I had steady work and was able to afford a place to stay.
Then my car got gone and so did my job it feels like a living nightmare I just wanna wake up from. This site has some very greatfull & kind people just what this world needs more of now days. I love how everyone can help each other I've always been one to do what I can for anyone without seeking return. I will love when I can get back on my feet and able to return the favors and blessings ppl have given me.
Those members know who they are and I thank them so much 💯💯🤲

Back
Top Bottom