• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm looking for absolutely useless, poor quality and value Christmas gifts for 2020

twinkie.jpg

I got it! The biggest bummer of a gift. So vague, so random, so pointless...

A replacement watch band. I was given one for Father's day one year. Hard to do the routine - "Oh I love it, just what I needed!"
That sir has 1,000% MORE utility than most of my Christmas gifts.

I need to make time to pour through Fred's and Ollie's discount end-cap displays. Last year I picked up any random thing (windshield wipers, Chia Pet Heads, etc.) that were under a fin and wrapped them up. Laid them out on the floor and tossed name cards out and whatever gift your name landed nearest was YOURS! LOL! Good times!

That sir has 1,000% MORE utility than most of my Christmas gifts.

I need to make time to pour through Fred's and Ollie's discount end-cap displays. Last year I picked up any random thing (windshield wipers, Chia Pet Heads, etc.) that were under a fin and wrapped them up. Laid them out on the floor and tossed name cards out and whatever gift your name landed nearest was YOURS! LOL! Good times!

I have to say, Ollie's is a great place to find some deals on misc stuff.
You could always go for the gift cards with ridiculously low amounts on them. $5 gift card to long-horn. $3.50 gift card to Ruth's Chris.

Pick up a few big pinecones, spray paint them red, throw on some glitter and you are done... However, I feel you need to tell us the back story on the Lee dies...did they not make you happy?
Nah. Take what you can git. I needed .380 dies and all I could find were Lee. I hate their decapper.

Back
Top Bottom