• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I'm right here

Yelp, a few years ago myself and other members here noticed that gay marriage and gay rights were constantly being brought up on the forum. We started a joke account and several of us posted as "Bedouin". It was a joke and funny for most but some got upset when they found out. Two of us stepped up and apologized. Others did not. Nothing I can do about that.

Good question. The quotes i posted were all from today. You tell me.

I've always wondered who that 3rd person was ...... e-mail me sometime (just no ass pics)

Yelp, a few years ago myself and other members here noticed that gay marriage and gay rights were constantly being brought up on the forum. We started a joke account and several of us posted as "Bedouin". It was a joke and funny for most but some got upset when they found out. Two of us stepped up and apologized. Others did not. Nothing I can do about that.

Good question. The quotes i posted were all from today. You tell me.

You took your lumps for that one, Jimmy.

You owned up and made no excuses. Why it is a subject of discussion outside of a joke is beyond me.

You took your lumps for that one, Jimmy.

You owned up and made no excuses. Why it is a subject of discussion outside of a joke is beyond me.

Lol... Indeed. After it was all said and done I should have hopped up and yelled "The Aristocrats!!!"

Last edited:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 134
Back
Top Bottom