• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I'm trying to stay calm... the sheriff has warned me....

There aren't many folks on the registry who live in my town so I probably clicked through the photos for half of them. One thing I noticed is that a few of them seemed to have a very different appearance from one photo to the next. Glasses and a mustache here, no glasses and clean shaven there, shorter haircut and a beard in this one, and so on. I'm guessing it's intentional.

There aren't many folks on the registry who live in my town so I probably clicked through the photos for half of them. One thing I noticed is that a few of them seemed to have a very different appearance from one photo to the next. Glasses and a mustache here, no glasses and clean shaven there, shorter haircut and a beard in this one, and so on. I'm guessing it's intentional.
Yep, the one in my OP looks VERY different than his booking photo, when he had very short hair.

Same thing happened in my Mother-In-Law's neighborhood. An older couple bought a home for "their son". It now houses three recently released sex offenders. Kinda like a halfway house. I know these folks need to live somewhere, but I cannot see how putting them in the same house or in close proximity to each other is anything other than a recipe for disaster. The most I can say is, at least you know. Sad that we have to have these conversations with our children isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom