Giveaway!  In Honor of Liberty - post your pups to enter

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAGunguy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
260   1
Reaction score
As a lot of you know, I recently started a thread to raise some money for WMSproject to get a camera system for his house. His dog Liberty was killed in a break-in attempt.

You all sent in over $600. WMS picked out two systems, one DVR with Cameras, and one ipod/alarm system. Both systems have been ordered and shipped to him. There is money left over.

He asked that any additional money be donated to a worthy cause, so I am doing a give away.

$_12.JPG

I purchased 3 of these driver sets to give out in Liberty's honor. I bought one of these over Christmas and I use it for all my gunsmithing needs. I got 3 more last night with the left over funds.

Rules.

Post a pic of your pup.
Tell us about him/her
I entry per pup, if you have two dogs, you can enter twice, 3 dogs, 3 times, etc.
Giveaways picked by random number generator on Sat 2/1/14

you have 3 chances to win. One per person max.

Winning posts are:
67 - 2jackrussell
54 - dhlandry
56 - offbeat404
95 - ezbs95

To claim your prize, either PM me your address or

Be at Cherokee at 11am, or Dobbs Defense at 1pm today.

Or Norcross Gun Club on Monday at noon - 2pm

Last edited:
2012-12-04_09-01-43_865.jpgThis is my dog sweet baby. We got her about 6 years ago. She had been abused before we got her and now she will only allow me, my wife, and my son to get close to her. She became an inside dog about 3 winters ago and has never used the bathroom inside even though she had always been an outside dog before. sorry for the upside down pic

Here's my other dog, Max. He's a Great Pyrenees. This was him as a puppy. He's about 170lbs now and a huge fur ball. Thanks to him I go through vacuum cleaners about every six months.

This is Macy. She was a mutt that I got a few years ago. I had to put her down when she was about 10 months old because she was born with kidney disease and both of her kidneys failed. She was the best pup ever. She had a great personality. It still brings a tear to my eye when I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom