• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

In my Favor

“Low ballers will be ignored” is my favorite. Every time I see it, I pm a ridiculously low offer. This site is full of liars.

To date, not ONE of my lowball offers were actually ignored. Quite the opposite, really. I get called all kinds of creative things. Then I end the conversation with “sorry, I don’t trade with liars”

THE ODT DICTIONARY

If Not Sold By Today It's Going Back In The Safe : It hasn't been out of the safe since Nixon was president

Wish You Were Closer : No way I'll be buying that

So Far Away : So I don't ****ing care

Cash In Hand : Not really, I'll be stopping by the ATM on the way and short you $10

In My Favor : No ****ing way I'll be accepting any offers, but I do LOVE showing what I Got!

I Know What I Got : And I'm hoping you don't recognize what I want for it put the "dic" in ridiculous!

Must Have CCP and I'll show you mine : I was born with a small rooster

Many more....but it's a good start!

“Low ballers will be ignored” is my favorite. Every time I see it, I pm a ridiculously low offer. This site is full of liars.

To date, not ONE of my lowball offers were actually ignored. Quite the opposite, really. I get called all kinds of creative things. Then I end the conversation with “sorry, I don’t trade with liars”
"Please be respectful of all members." Yes, even people that will call you mean names.

THE ODT DICTIONARY

If Not Sold By Today It's Going Back In The Safe : It hasn't been out of the safe since Nixon was president

Wish You Were Closer : No way I'll be buying that

So Far Away : So I don't ****ing care

Cash In Hand : Not really, I'll be stopping by the ATM on the way and short you $10

In My Favor : No ****ing way I'll be accepting any offers, but I do LOVE showing what I Got!

I know what I got : And I'm hoping you don't recognize what I want for it put the "dic" in ridiculous!

Must have CCP and I'll show you mine : I was born with a small rooster

Many more....but it's a good start!
Another good one-"you know that company xyz has that for sale for $!@#$.))" Here is the ad (Ad shows out of stock and is from a time in past) = Even though your asking a fair trade value, I am a cheap ass slacker who is gonna try to get something for nothing and hope you don't realize it.....

Another good one-"you know that company xyz has that for sale for $!@#$.))" Here is the ad (Ad shows out of stock and is from a time in past) = Even though your asking a fair trade value, I am a cheap ass slacker who is gonna try to get something for nothing and hope you don't realize it.....
Offers Good Gun At Great Price : Bag full of buttholes PM magnet!

download (1).jpeg

I thought "in my favor" meant drive
to where they are and bring free
ammo or at least a pizza.
"Cash in Hand" means it's been
removed from their shoe or their
wife's purse. Notice they never say
which hand, what else are they witholding?

Back
Top Bottom