• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In need of Private Investigators

No one seems to acknowledge the $1400.00 to $1700.00 for the class with no guarantees of a job.

and this is different from any other kind of school how?

My thoughts exactly, just cause you go through any schooling does not mean you are guaranteed a job.

CCW
I really might consider looking into this after I finish up my bachelors, I might contact you about it. However it will be next May when I finish my degree so who knows what will change over the course of nearly a year.

I'm sure some of you have had the desire to be an investigator so here is your chance. Our firm is in need of investigators. Anyone interested in becoming a State Licensed Professional Private Investigator, we are hosting a 70 hour course to become State Licensed. The kicker is that it will take place over 3 weeks and weekends. Standard state certification usually takes 3-5 months. I know 3 weeks is VERY high speed but this is the best class content you will get anywhere in the state and by the best State Certified instructors. We are one of the only places in the state that offer actual "Field" exercises so this will not all be class stuff. Trust me, it's fun.

Weekday classes will be held in Dalton every evening for 4-5 hours and the weekends will be 7 hours per day.

Pricing is as follows:

Unarmed Investigator Class - $1450.00

Armed Investigator Class - $1700.00 (includes State qualification and firearms testing)

The PILRS Firm
-Private & Corporate Investigations
-Armed& Unarmed Security
-Executive Protection
(706)581-9000

How many are you planing to hire?

CCW,
Is the firearms course the same as going through mandate? If not why would you need it if you have a cc permit? I'm very interested and would love a little more information.
No. It's a basic firearms class with a qualification shoot at the end, done all in one day.

What are age requirements. I know a someone who I think would do well here.

I updated the original post with a link to the Secretary of State's website for all related questions regarding their requirements. I don't want to answer all of these types of questions that may come up repetitively, so it's much easier.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom