• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

In Search of Essee

Flip853

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
So......I was looking over all the various Essee knives and accessories available on Amazon and ran across this "Esee IS Black Injection Izula Sheath with Lashing Hole" for 12.85. Seems legit, anybody have one?

image.png

Sure, products made in Idaho ship from China for 1/4 the usual price.
The Chinese mail system being subsidized by the government, coupled with the exchange rate fluctuating on even lunar cycles due to the coriolis effect's influence on orange crop predictions makes it possible to buy high and sell low.
Watch Trading Places a couple of times; you'll get it. Consuming moonshine helps.
:thumb:

But seriously, overseas counterfeiting can destroy companies, especially small businesses. American businesses.
Read about it and learn to identify the counterfeits before jumping on a "super" deal:
http://jungletraining.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Counterfeits-amp-Fakes

Last edited:
Sure, products made in Idaho ship from China for 1/4 the usual price.
The Chinese mail system being subsidized by the government, coupled with the exchange rate fluctuating on even lunar cycles due to the coriolis effect's influence on orange crop predictions makes it possible to buy high and sell low.
Watch Trading Places a couple of times; you'll get it. Consuming moonshine helps.
:thumb:

But seriously, overseas counterfeiting can destroy companies, especially small businesses. American businesses.
Read about it and learn to identify the counterfeits before jumping on a "super" deal:
http://jungletraining.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Counterfeits-amp-Fakes

You think she's Chinese?

You think she's Chinese?

No, she's a Mouseketeer modeling a sweatshirt. That is another sign.
It is common for the Chinese folks posting the ads on ebay to mix up the photos.
I assume it is because they can't read English.
If the fine print reads 4-6 weeks shipping and the shipping is less that $3.00, then its coming from China.
Otherwise overseas shipping would be alot more.

Maybe the Mouseketeer is reselling them at a 50% mark-up, because I think the Chinese ones are selling for less than $8.00 at Alibaba or some place like it. With a little searching, you can buy direct and get these POS fakes and save some bucks too.

Good luck; post pics!

....actually I think that add is for the plastic sheath only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom