Incredibly Dumb "firearms expert" on Fox

I watched the entire interview. I may never be the same again. It is such a shame that that walk among us and breed. Incredibly stupid.

i googled double shot rifle, only reference i could find was some video game, maybe she got her degree in forensic science from a video game? and i still have no idea what a double shot rifle is...seriously? it fires faster because it doesn't eject between rounds?

I think they just send out as many people as possible to say guns are bad. They don't really need experts. They are after the stupid vote. These are the same people who believe that we can afford to give everyone free free health insurance and college because they saw it on tv. They believe illegal immigration enriches our country because they saw it on tv. They believe that Hillary Clinton gets up in the morning thinking about them and how to improve their personal situation because they saw it on tv.

If I went on tv and said that some rifles fire nuclear tipped bullets coated in poisoned ice cream that only makes black people sick, there are enough idiots in this country that some of them will buy into it. The people with the agenda don't have to be right, they just have to keep saying it.

L.O.F.L. Shortest "forensics expert" career in history. Saw it when it aired but thought they were spoofing HLN or Madcow show. Didn't really give it another thought beyond, "Couldn't they find a single gun shop counter jerk to interview?"

Two ignorant educated idiots discussing a subject they honestly know very little about, leading a discussion about the firearms used...

And these are the types of people who honestly think Gun Control is about Crime Control and will vote for it.

Back
Top Bottom