• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Indoor range open on Sundays-- INEXPENSIVE

ams0917

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
8   0
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that Wild West Traders in Marietta has an indoor range that is open on Sundays. And, it only costs $10/hour. The customer service is great and they also have .22lr in stock as well as a nice selection of Glocks and cool long guns.

Normally, I don't post things like this, but I've found that besides Cherokee Gun & Pawn, gun shops with great customer service, selection and prices are hard to come by in the Atlanta area. Not to mention a range that's open on Sunday.

Alex

Just wanted to let everyone know that Wild West Traders in Marietta has an indoor range that is open on Sundays. And, it only costs $10/hour. The customer service is great and they also have .22lr in stock as well as a nice selection of Glocks and cool long guns.

Normally, I don't post things like this, but I've found that besides Cherokee Gun & Pawn, gun shops with great customer service, selection and prices are hard to come by in the Atlanta area. Not to mention a range that's open on Sunday.

Alex

How much are they charging for ammo? looks like a good place to take the lady on Wednesdays

I didn't realize $10/hr range time was expensive. I'm not able to go often because, until my post, I couldn't find any that were were open on Sundays and within my proximity. Not sure what happened with one of the above respondents, but the level of customer service I experienced was bar none.

I didn't realize $10/hr range time was expensive. I'm not able to go often because, until my post, I couldn't find any that were were open on Sundays and within my proximity. Not sure what happened with one of the above respondents, but the level of customer service I experienced was bar none.

the straw that broke the camel's back was "You BUYIN Somethin?"

I've not been back since.

7.62 x 39 was steep-- $9.00/box. Didn't ask about the prices on the .22lr, but I definitely noticed it in stock. I did buy a few boxes of slugs (federal) for $3.50/box. If I remember correctly, I saw a box of 50 .38 for $24 and a box of 20 .223 for the same price. Good amount of pistol ammo overall.

Back
Top Bottom