• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Indoor range open on Sundays-- INEXPENSIVE

Hi Caliber is $17 all day everyday even Sunday. No rules no BS.
- - - Updated - - -

can I just slam my junk in the truck door instead and we call it even?

I will drive PAST WWT and continue for an hour to another range rather than go back there.

Is it because they charged you $5 for a denied NICS check?

Last edited:
I'm not from north GA but I stopped in at Big Woods Goods in Canton this past Saturday to shoot a couple boxes after buying a gun from an ODTer up there. A friend and I went in there to shoot and it ended up costing $30 which included unlimited range time for two people on the same lane ($15 for the first person and $9 for the second), a set of eyes/ears each ($1.50 per set x2), and two paper targets(~$1 x2).

It's an indoor, air conditioned range with computers on each lane to punch in the distance you want the target. They hold your DL so that they can just keep an open tab for you in case you need anything else. They also have ammo in stock specifically reserved for range shooting and new gun purchases.

Even after shooting, my friend and I decided to stick around and browse the store and their employees were great guys who were willing to chat, shoot the breeze, and check out their great inventory when they weren't busy with other customers. I live 3.5 hours away but if I'm ever up there again, I'll definitely stop by.

Last edited:
Yeah its 12.50 all day at trigger time. Which is 2 miles from my house.

I'll 2nd the nod for Trigger Time. I'm usually down there at least once a week, usually for our Wednesday night shoots, and I wouldn't bother going to another indoor range in the area. I live almost an hour away from Trigger Time and have a couple other indoor ranges closer to my house, but I'd rather drive to go to a quality range if I'm not shooting out in the woods.

I've never had a bad experience there like I have at some other places and I've encountered places that won't let you shoot reloads. Good place to shoot if you are in the area. Also Wednesday night's are always a blast with either a bowling pin or IDPA style tactical shoot.

Last edited:
Quickshot is a little on the pricey side (about 16 an hour), but it's ITP, open on Sunday, and open later than any other range I've found. I think they close at 9 or 10, depending on what night. Just bring plenty of ammo cause they'll sell you Atlanta FA reloads for more than what you can get factory stuff off ODT for. I bring my wife here cause it's a little artsy/trendy. You can also shoot anything under a 50 and all the steel you want.

I didn't realize $10/hr range time was expensive. I'm not able to go often because, until my post, I couldn't find any that were were open on Sundays and within my proximity. Not sure what happened with one of the above respondents, but the level of customer service I experienced was bar none.

when a quick range trip for me is about 3-4 hours that's not a deal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom