• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Influx of wheel guns??

DaveTheMinion

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
94   1
Reaction score
Another thread got me thinking, are we going to see an influx of wheelgun purchases? The reason I ask is I've seen tons of women and men out buying their first handgun and want something simple, and at the same time, I'm sure there are some buying wheel guns just incase something like feinsteins 200$ stamp per pistol and per hi cap mag goes through. I got into wheel guns just because I wanted a model 60, and then found other reasons to like revolvers, but any time I've been to the lgs there's been a lot of revolver fondling going on. Granted, no where near as demanded as ak's ar-15's and the like, but with all the new gun owners were seeing, I've noticed a big demand in revolvers, few places were sold out of lcr's.

Meat, just brought that up on another thread tonight. Yes, revolvers are being bought at a very high rate. It is not just S&W and Ruger. Charter, Rossi, Taurus and others are experiencing the same rush. The snub versions of the .38 and .357 seem to be jumping in price and are being sold quickly. To a lesser degree, the 4" .357s and .44s have jumped in price and are being sold quickly. Not much at many of the stores. Heck, ODT has a better inventory of revolvers that all of the stores I have been in recently.

Damn Jerry, I had debated on the idea of getting a 60 pro (many nights hunting down one on odt and looking at reviews) finally the wife convinced me to sell my m&p and get it. Literally the last one they had :)

I just got my first wheel gun last week and shot it today. I am in love with it. Taurus M66 shoots like a champ and accurate as heck. Like they said, bring em I think I like wheel guns more now.

I just got my first wheel gun last week and shot it today. I am in love with it. Taurus M66 shoots like a champ and accurate as heck. Like they said, bring em I think I like wheel guns more now.

Never had much love at all til my run in with the m60, then got am lcr 22 in trade.... Those are the glocks of the wheelgun world, I love it, and don't have to scratch up my 60 pro. Just need one chambered in 38 instead of 22..

Heck, I have no choice but to keep my wheel guns. Who would want them? They are not tactical and they are not cool. Guess I will just hang onto them.

Heck, I have no choice but to keep my wheel guns. Who would want them? They are not tactical and they are not cool. Guess I will just hang onto them.

Keep telling yourself that. Your guns have something that tactical arms don't, soul and character :)

Back
Top Bottom