• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Influx of wheel guns??

I'm looking for wheel guns (S&W) 44Mag and 44 Special with no more of a barrel length of 4 inches. I've auto handguns and ARs for trade. I will also consider 22 caliber handguns both auto and wheelgun.

I'm looking for wheel guns (S&W) 44Mag and 44 Special with no more of a barrel length of 4 inches. I've auto handguns and ARs for trade. I will also consider 22 caliber handguns both auto and wheelgun.

How much "AR-age" could one get for a 95% Blue Four-inch Four-Screw pre-Model 29?... :) ....mikey357

Once the youngen's discover the wonderful tactile sensation of operating a manually manipulated action they'll be all over them.

i was in a wheelgun mood, hell i even put my p226 up for one. but nobody had one/wanted to trade for the S&W 327 TRR8. most tacticool revolver methinks lol. i would still love to get one, but feel less and less of wanting to get rid of my sig for one lol.

i think a snubby 357 is in my future though.

Heck, I have no choice but to keep my wheel guns. Who would want them? They are not tactical and they are not cool. Guess I will just hang onto them.

I keep forgetting that sarcasm does not come across well when typing! I must do a better job of identifying my sarcasm.

Heck, I have no choice but to keep my wheel guns. Who would want them? They are not tactical and they are not cool. Guess I will just hang onto them.

Im willing to accept donations of your unwanted uncool untactical collection. I would hate for you to suffer the embarassement of owning such low capacity relics.

Im willing to accept donations of your unwanted uncool untactical collection. I would hate for you to suffer the embarassement of owning such low capacity relics. (CAMSDADDY)

CAMSDADDY, the level of help one gets on ODT knows no bounds. Thank you so much for your willingness to accept my poor uncool collection. I will keep you in mind.

Back
Top Bottom