• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Inforce WLMx Gen 2

BIGLEW

Air Force Icon Supporter
AKA: BIG PRETTY - BDR1
446   0
Reaction score
I’ve been looking for a light for my AR for quite some time. I’d gotten to the point that I thought I’d never find one I was happy with. I’m not wild about pressure switches or the forward grip/light combos. So my actual thought process when I ordered the Inforce was “hell, I can send it back.”

But that’s not the case! It’s not as compact as I’d like, but it is stream line, light, and very bright. I have it mounted at the 9 o’clock (left side while aiming the rifle) of my AR. It is right where I position my thumb while shooting and feels natural. I know it’s designed to be mounted on the top, but I like it better where I put it. The first gens had some issues, but hope it’s all worked out.

All in all, I can’t wait to put this through some use and see how it turns out.

Hey, post up a pic or two showing how you have it mounted. I need a light suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Hey, post up a pic or two showing how you have it mounted. I need a light suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry for the lengthy delay. Just got over a stomach bug. TOTALLY SUCKED. But anyway, here is how I set it up:
B0833B3F-B0D5-47BF-805B-978A7678D1C5.jpeg 44317129-A080-4A3C-89D2-246CF956BCB3.jpeg A4FE4B5F-1E0F-4549-8272-FCC468308741.jpeg

+1

My gen 2 has worked very well so far. Had to pull the gen 1 apart and superglue the head to the battery compartment to keep it from popping out.

No such issue with Gen 2, they were very aware of the problem. I mount mine on top at 12 o'clock. If you have your optics on a 1/3 co-witness you can see right over it.

Back
Top Bottom