• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Oh yeah I also have a weakened immune system due to taking Taltz for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. I can't take the vaccine. So maybe yours won't be as bad for that reason.

You'll be Ok because I'd really feel like an ass for saying what I did and you weren't Ok. 4 days in you got a ways to go though. Avoid going to the hospital at all costs. Those bastards will purposely kill you for the money. You just take care of yourself the best you can you hear. Knee mail sent for a speedy recovery.

Are you vaxxed?
Don't worry about it, I know you were kidding and I even snickered at the post.

I have had the two shots and one booster so my risk of hospitalization is low. It was concerning at how quick the symptoms came on and the tightnesd in my chest which prompted the call to the doc. He had me on a video conference 2 hours later to talk about treatment.

Don't worry about it, I know you were kidding and I even snickered at the post.

I have had the two shots and one booster so my risk of hospitalization is low. It was concerning at how quick the symptoms came on and the tightnesd in my chest which prompted the call to the doc. He had me on a video conference 2 hours later to talk about treatment.
Right on.

Back
Top Bottom