• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Insomnia cures?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
I'm going to re-quote this one more time because you owe it to yourself to give it a shot. It works in about 30 minutes and it works very well and you don't wake up groggy.

I'm going to re-quote this one more time because you owe it to yourself to give it a shot. It works in about 30 minutes and it works very well and you don't wake up groggy.

How long does it take you to sleep without it

How long does it take you to sleep without it
Depends. I work out and/or run pretty intensely about 5 days a week and that usually does the trick. If it's on a day I don't workout most of my insomnia comes from looking at screens at night either phone or computer. If I shut off all screens, I'll usually fall asleep inside of an hour. All my screens are set to to go to night mode to cut the blue light out at 8:00 p. I use the slumber if it's just one of those nights I can't sleep or I just use it when it's one of those nights where I need to ensure good sleep because the next day has something important in it.

My wife uses it because she has insomnia and it works on her. My dad who has insomnia based upon back pain used it while he was over at my house for the holidays and it knocked him out in about 15 minutes. It did my mom the exact same way. We've tried it on about every family member we have and I can tell you no one has been immune to it. The stuff is one of those products where it's rare that there is no doubt it is doing exactly what it is supposed to.

Back
Top Bottom