• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Interesting thoughts about the brevity of LIFE and how it ends up.

Our time here on earth is very brief. Eternity is long. If you have not accepted Jesus as your personal savior, I pray that you do. No one can do it for you. Not your family or friends. May the Holy Spirit convict you. God bless.

The billionaires NEVER thought their lives would end in an ocean bottom!
View attachment 5870887
The billionaires should have read up on the classifications of submersibles and the warnings issued by 50+ year old white engineers (purposefully NOT employed by the builder) about the use of carbon fiber in the pressure vessel's construction.

It may not be the most spiritual thinking in the world, but the lesson I've learned is. If I ever have $250,000 to throw away on stupid S*** I am not going to spend it by going to the bottom of the ocean and being squashed like a worm. This was just a diversion to keep our minds off the Biden's and all the political BS going on right in front of us all week, they knew these dummies were dead last Sunday when the Navy heard the implosion. My question is what will the MSN use next week. Nero played the fiddle while Rome burned.
Spend $250k on something stupid?
5luvpu.png

No, like every night leading up to it. Y'all really think people who dive in any submarine, let alone a homemade one never think about the possibility of dying in it? I'm sure they thought about it all the time.
And then there's that calm and slow descent knowing that it's going to implode. I'm pretty sure they had a few seconds to think about what was going to happen and how their lives would end. I bet there was a whole lot of praying going on. Like that new song I hear on the rock starion ( Need a Favor ). " I only talk to God when I need a favor. " I talked to God pretty frequently but I hardly never asked for anything monetary for myself only for my family and ODT members that ask. I'm pretty sure God is fed up with everybody asking for stuff for themselves. I asked for help over the years and every now and then and he comes through as sure as I'm sitting here. Too many times to be a coincidence.

They're little pieces of goo floating around the bottom of the ocean passing thru the digestive tracts of things science has yet to name because they were all stupid
I wouldn't call them stupid! Maybe a little out of their minds and didn't quite think it through but I can't make the assumption that they were stupid. Stupid and adventurous is a fine line.
Thinking of all the submarine crews that have operated those things over the years. There's been some pretty smart people behind the helm of those. Would I do it you ask. Hell to the naw!

Back
Top Bottom