• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Invest" in Current CCW vs New CCW

Which one? (You can select multiples if you feel you want to)

• Buy night sights and weapon light for current CCW

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Buy S&W J-Frame

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Bypass is a dick/ Tacos/ Chicken and Legos for good measure :)

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
Either would be fine but I would get a Glock 36 first.

I had a few 36's and loved them, but I don't have the funds to get another one right now. Plus I either wanted to "complete" my current 21 or get a small carry gun that my future wife could also use. I have right around 350 at the most to put into either right now.

I'd stick with something compact and in .45 ammo is already hard enough to find so why add another type of ammo that is even harder to find? If you like Glocks look in to a G36. I I don't care for Glocks i like M&Ps but since you already have a 21 their is no reason in changing.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd stick with something compact and in .45 ammo is already hard enough to find so why add another type of ammo that is even harder to find? If you like Glocks look in to a G36. I I don't care for Glocks i like M&Ps but since you already have a 21 their is no reason in changing.

On a side note I OFFICALLY graduated from college this morning with my Bachelors in Biology/Pre-Med, final grades were posted and I am good to go. It was hard for sure and I had to work and sell off most of my guns, but as of this coming Friday when I walk I will have obtained my bachelors degree with NO DEBT whatsoever, I will be starting my carrerr with no debt to anyone. I have very little cash and my bank account is crying, but it just feels good to know I don't owe anybody anything. A lot of my friends took it easier through college and they will be walking right beside me Friday, some with higher GPA's, but they have on average 30-50K in debt, except for the few with parents that paid it all along, but still. I feel like I made the better choice.
I'm so excited!

Way to GO Chevy! This is really exciting and impressive. Congratulations on doing it and paying as you went! Great work.

get a snubby

cant go wrong and if you dont like it you can always sell it for about what you paid

used .38 revolvers hold their value pretty good (aside from buying a new one, i would get a used charter or rossi myself)

Buy the chief's special. Let the chick buy her own gun. My wife has an M9 with a Tomcat for backup. She sneers at j-frames. Not enough rounds and Too slow to reload, and more recoil than the 9.

On a side note I OFFICALLY graduated from college this morning with my Bachelors in Biology/Pre-Med, final grades were posted and I am good to go. It was hard for sure and I had to work and sell off most of my guns, but as of this coming Friday when I walk I will have obtained my bachelors degree with NO DEBT whatsoever, I will be starting my carrerr with no debt to anyone. I have very little cash and my bank account is crying, but it just feels good to know I don't owe anybody anything. A lot of my friends took it easier through college and they will be walking right beside me Friday, some with higher GPA's, but they have on average 30-50K in debt, except for the few with parents that paid it all along, but still. I feel like I made the better choice.
I'm so excited!

Awesome dude! You did the absolute correct thing! Your bank account will grow again soon and you will smile every month there is no student loan bill sitting there! Congrats my friend!---B

Back
Top Bottom