"Invest" in Current CCW vs New CCW

Which one? (You can select multiples if you feel you want to)

• Buy night sights and weapon light for current CCW

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Buy S&W J-Frame

Votes: 33 58.9%
  • Bypass is a dick/ Tacos/ Chicken and Legos for good measure :)

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters
If you really want a light that bad I have a cheap NC Star light that I got in a trade a while back that I never use. PM me an address and I'll send it to you.

J-frame.

A used higher end handheld flashlight like a Surefire 6p could had pretty reasonably.

This is what also had me cause I ALWAYS have my Fenix LD-20 (Now replaced with a 215 lumen LD22) on me, this little 2-AA flashlight puts out a blinding 180 lumens of perfectly focused light and has a blinding strobe. So I am never without a light, I just like having it on my weapon.

So General concesus is get the J-Frame. That's pretty much what I was hoping to hear.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note I OFFICALLY graduated from college this morning with my Bachelors in Biology/Pre-Med, final grades were posted and I am good to go. It was hard for sure and I had to work and sell off most of my guns, but as of this coming Friday when I walk I will have obtained my bachelors degree with NO DEBT whatsoever, I will be starting my carrerr with no debt to anyone. I have very little cash and my bank account is crying, but it just feels good to know I don't owe anybody anything. A lot of my friends took it easier through college and they will be walking right beside me Friday, some with higher GPA's, but they have on average 30-50K in debt, except for the few with parents that paid it all along, but still. I feel like I made the better choice.
I'm so excited!

Beware of the man with one pistol because he probably knows how to shoot it really well...our so I've heard before.

Beware the man with just one gun...he probably knows how to use it...

Buy ammo and practice with what you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Beware of the man with one pistol because he probably knows how to shoot it really well...our so I've heard before.

Haha you beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom