• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Iron Maiden- Anyone going tomorrow night?

is this their assisted living show :)

lol i kid, ive always liked them. ozzy after black sabbath, not so much

You would never know their age by watching them play. Check out "Flight 666", the movie that showcases their 2008-2009 "Somewhere Back In Time" tour (which I was lucky enough to see also). There are several performance clips on youtube. They haven't lost a step!

Ozzy, on the other hand, is pitiful now.

Last edited:
You would never know their age by watching them play. Check out "Flight 666", the movie that showcases their 2008-2009 "Somewhere Back In Time" tour (which I was lucky enough to see also). There are several performance clips on youtube. They haven't lost a step!

Ozzy, on the other hand, is pitiful now.
im sure they put on a great show. i saw king diamond a few years back, he was old a dirt then as well i believe. it was a very metal show

and ozzy, well thats because of that she devil no talent hack he popped two kids out with who are the epitome of gross and uninteresting

that whole family are what i like to call viacom whores, or sell outs

im sure they put on a great show. i saw king diamond a few years back, he was old a dirt then as well i believe. it was a very metal show

and ozzy, well thats because of that she devil no talent hack he popped two kids out with who are the epitome of gross and uninteresting

that whole family are what i like to call viacom whores, or sell outs

I would love to see the King! He canceled his last tour, so I missed him. Maybe one day....

We are in complete agreement about the Ozbournes. After what they did to Bill Ward recently, Ozzy will never see another dollar of mine.

I would love to see the King! He canceled his last tour, so I missed him. Maybe one day....

We are in complete agreement about the Ozbournes. After what they did to Bill Ward recently, Ozzy will never see another dollar of mine.
for real

and king diamond has an awesome show. my first concert with him, nile, behemoth, and BDM

he had a fake pregnant lady get up on stage, give "birth" to a doll, then he held it over his head and smashed it on a table.......bot sure what was going on, but it was so metal

The Osbournes are bunch of crusty bit**es. The mom is a hag, the daughter is wanna be emo whore, and the son is a twink. Ozzy, well.... he just needs to take up drinking again. I've seen Slayer a couple of times, they put on a good show. Would like to see Glenn Danzig.

Back
Top Bottom