• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

IRON MAIDEN

That's an amazing once in a lifetime type event that you'll always remember and enjoy retelling. Wish it could've been me.;)
I miss Lemmy.
All(most) of the great rock/heavy metal bands are calling it quits. Concerts as we know them will no longer be an event to see.
Like you said earlier, boy bands and beiber? I don't fkn think so. Rock on my brother!
When Lemmy died, someone offered me a ton of money for that pick. I was pretty broke at the time, I’d splurged way to much on Christmas Gifts. No way was I letting that pick go. It is one of my absolute prized possessions. What I had to endure to end up with that truly was an experience of a lifetime. I travel for a living and a few years ago I was in LA, I went into a bar and Lemmy was sitting in the corner playing a Video Poker machine and drinking. It was obviously a regulars pub, as everyone left him alone. I sat at the bar and ordered some food and a beer. I asked what Lemmy was drinking and I asked the bartender if I could buy him a drink. Lol the Bartender said Lemmy never turned down a drink. Lemmy looked over and nodded to say thanks, his face lingering for a few seconds staring at me, with that hey don’t I know you kind of look. We both grinned at each other, never said a word. He went back to playing video poker, I went back to finishing a really good plate of Fish n Chips.

Total Respect.

Back
Top Bottom