• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is Del-Ton a good entry level AR?

Thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate it. I've never owned an AR, so it's kind of intimidating as to which avenue to pursue. I've seen some people say it's better to build your own because you can get better quality for cheaper price, but I've seen others say that for your first time, it's better to buy a factory direct build.

Lots of things to think through over the next couple of weeks while I wait on my bonus to come through.

you can get a lot of AR on here for around $800 if you stay on the threads for a few days and haggle a little. Delton would be fine but why not see what you can do?

good for you getting a bonus this year! fingers crossed here but not sure that the jelly of the month club wont be all i will see. at least i didnt sign a contract on a swimming pool and cross my fingers.

My bonus won't be handed out until the last week of the month. We just received our notices on Friday letting us know what our bonus would be this year (I've yet to understand why they don't give us our letter and bonus at the same time, talk about torture!). And yes, I feel very blessed to have one this year, especially in this economy.

Yes you Glock Fanboy the delton is a good AR . Colts are excellent as are M&Ps and the Sig M400 is a very good value if you want to get one from wally world.

:D

That was so wrong on so many levels.

I knew I should have taken that Glock plate off my car before we met. How's the 40c holding up?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't encourage him.

:D

That was so wrong on so many levels.

I knew I should have taken that Glock plate off my car before we met. How's the 40c holding up?

- - - Updated - - -

Don't encourage him.

LOL! I could not resist. That 40c is sweet! Just put a 357 sig barrel on it and it looks even more manly which is hard to believe...
If you don't enjoy the AR, there's no helping you :D Ammo is readily available and can tell you where to get it at a good price.

I've assembled a pile of AR's using many DTI parts. I've owned more than a few of their complete uppers too. I don't torture any of my AR's, mine are hunting, target, and plinking apps, but the DTI stuff has ran great for me.

Most people start replacing parts on whatever they buy regardless of what brand names etched in the lower. My last statement I know is true. I speak from first hand experience.

Ive had 2. Still have one of them. Had it for a few years now and is my primary AR. have run a good amount of ammo threw it so far, and even ran 200rnds of steel Tula ammo threw it this past sunday without a hickup. my friend bought one and loves it.

-Carlo

Back
Top Bottom