Is everyone’s money real tight right now?

Things I want are over priced. Things I try to sell, at or below market value don't sell.

We will see some uptick in sales because of tax season and elections.

But it's still bad out there. We are making it, but I don't know how other are making it.

How are things looking fellas
I increased my net worth more from the first post in this thread than the 3 years leading up to it, so that's cool. Wife got downsized though, same company, new job at 50% of her pay than previous.

If we didn't invest often and live below our means I could see this being crappy, but we chose to live that way. Hency why I haven't gotten any cool toys until pretty recently.

We are doing pretty good. My wife has put in for a new vehicle. I was hoping to wait just a little longer hoping that as interest rates rise prices would drop. I dont know that will happen

1708346148896.png

Things are looking up for me and the old lady
We sold our 400k house for $850k, going to build another one for cash, maybe only owe $50k.
Got our cars almost paid off , putting away 16% of every paycheck into stocks.
Want to save up 20% down for a rental property
Real estate sales have damn near halted , have 6 listings and none even getting showings

We are doing pretty good. My wife has put in for a new vehicle. I was hoping to wait just a little longer hoping that as interest rates rise prices would drop. I dont know that will happen
Make sure what is listed on the internet or a sale tag is what you pay as it is against the consumer law for the dealer not to honor. This is what Shottenkirk AKA shotinfoot tried to do to me because I had ritche brother financing. Raised price 9k so I drove to Kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom