• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it against the Law to own a Grenade Launcher

nope. You can own them. You can even get a tax stamp and shoot AP rounds out of them. If you dont want to bother with a stamp just shoot, gas, flares, smokers and blanks out of it. Good to go. The rounds cost a lot though.

Not if you have it registered as a destructive device and pay your $200 tax to the ATF, and get your approval stamp.

Thats only if you want to shoot "anti personnel" rounds out of it. You dont have to register it if you just plan to shoot : gas , smokers, flares or blanks. Thats in 37mm of course. Which is im sure what he may be looking for. Spikes, cobray and a few others made them.

Last edited:
Thats only if you want to shoot "anti personnel" rounds out of it. You dont have to register it if you just plan to shoot : gas , smokers, flares or blanks. Thats in 37mm of course. Which is im sure what he may be looking for. Spikes, cobray and a few others made them.

I like playing with the M320 twice a year (at minimum) :)
(not me pictured, image pulled from google)
grenade_launcher_m320_01_700.jpg

When i think "grenade launcher" i think 40mm, anything in 37mm is just a flare :D

Back
Top Bottom