• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is it just me? Veterans Day.

Well thank you. I served in the army reserves and I never got deployed. I don't consider myself a veteran because I was never deployed. Others do. What ever. You deserve a thank you at the minimum. :very_drunk:

Listen up!! You signed on the dotted line to serve and protect our Country RIGHT? AND DID YOU? That my Brother is the bottom line...Some of us were asked to do more, we are all brothers, in serving our Country and willing to put our ass on the line for freedom! Carry On!

fullsizeoutput_1c00.jpeg

I am grateful to have served and met some of the finest men and women ever while in uniform. There were good times and bad times. Light hearted times and tense times. It is what it is.

At church today the Pastor had all the Veterans stand up. I clap for my fellow Vets and looked around and took it all in. I was getting ready to sit down and the Pastor says "look around at the Vets here and go shake their hand or give them a hug". Honestly my first instinct was to run out of the sanctuary. I awkwardly shook hands and got hugs, but I'm not one for that kind of attention.

Back
Top Bottom