• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it just me?

BAR64

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
6   0
Reaction score
Or are things settling down price-wise except for the AK guys? Man, I'm glad I'm not an AK guy, they're still price-gouging each other.

AK's were *about* half of AR money pre-hype. Now, they are on par?

Buncha wishful thinkers out there...:p

HeeHee, flame suit on!

Until I can go in Wal-Mart and find 22 any time I want it things wont be normal. But you're right. Been a lot of Glocks between $400 and $500 the last few days.

the word on the street AKA distributors say that century will not lower there price on Ak's so new ak's will cost 800-1000

not for long unless all other AK manufacturers and importers raise their prices. no one will pay 1000 for a wasr when you can buy an arsenal AK for the same price.

Last edited:
not for long unless all other AK manufacturers and importers raise thei prices. no one will pay 100 for a wasr when you can buy an arsenal AK for the same price.

It's funny how the market has a way of sorting those kinds of issues out isn't it. Now back to gouging threads.

the AR stuff has to come down because the market is already flooded with new guns and parts. not so with AKs yet. it will take longer to backfill imported items than the US made. production probably slowed during any uncertainty as well if they learned from what happened in '94. thatll make a difference for a moment. they'll come down.

funny though, the imported ammo is getting to consumers quicker, i guess because the military/govt doesnt want any of it.

there have been some reasonable deals on here, but they dont sit long. Milled Arsenal SAM7s can be had new for $1299 and PAPs are still online new here and there. yes these are higher prices, but only 20% or so.

Back
Top Bottom