• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it really THAT friggin hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not that hard...but im just lazy...but if your are gonna preach something then practice it. I dont always post a pic but my feedback should speak for itself that I say a gun is what I say it is.

If you really want to know what your gun's condition is, have it appraised by a professional. This will hurt your feelings.
There is no such thing as a gun thats 85% condition has any rust whatsoever.
A 100% weapon is NIB.
Without the box, drops the price.
Weapon has been fired, drops the price.
When it is shot, scratched, dented, or allowed for any rust whatsoever, the value drops considerably.

I've seen pics of guns that were described as in 95% condition. No box, shot numerous times, and not only freckling, but pitted rust spots.

All in all something that is not NIB, should definitely have pictures.

snake dr:270184 said:
Its not that hard...but im just lazy...but if your are gonna preach something then practice it. I dont always post a pic but my feedback should speak for itself that I say a gun is what I say it is.

If you really want to know what your gun's condition is, have it appraised by a professional. This will hurt your feelings.
There is no such thing as a gun thats 85% condition has any rust whatsoever.
A 100% weapon is NIB.
Without the box, drops the price.
Weapon has been fired, drops the price.
When it is shot, scratched, dented, or allowed for any rust whatsoever, the value drops considerably.

I've seen pics of guns that were described as in 95% condition. No box, shot numerous times, and not only freckling, but pitted rust spots.

All in all something that is not NIB, should definitely have pictures.

If it has rust or any if the above I will post pics. Or at the very least state that in the add.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom