• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it really THAT friggin hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you make the effort to list something on the forum, include a pic and price. Even if you want to trade it. Put a trade value! Can't say your lazy because I'm sure your browsing the forums long enough to post pics. :)

Sometimes this pos will not let me down load, sometimes it will, trying to get my geek bro-in-law to set up my lap top, maybe better soon. until then, it may be another "woops"

Yeah,it`s hard.ON MY COMPUTER.Geek squad couldn`t fix it,you probably can`t either.By the way,my last sale had 3 "I`ll-take-its"without pix,when the price got right.They hadn`t seen a pic or the gun.Most of the guns on here,everybody knows what they look like.If they don`t ,they can google them.I may not sell to anybody that I`m not willing to drive to some,and the other person needs to be willing to drive some.Pics ain`t needed.They get to look at the gun.I`ve never sold to anybody on any website that insisted on pix,but the item still sold to someone who KNEW they were interested.All meets went well.Like buying a truck.The pic in the ad in the paper has no effect on me.I go look at it.I`ll upload pix when the computer lets me.Probably when I buy a new one.And that ain`t soon.Meanwhile,I`ll still sell from time to time without pix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom