Is it safe to leave gun in hot car?

My point was it is not safe to leave a gun in an unattended car. I dont care how hot the inside of the car gets, but leaving a gun in a car is asking for it to be stolen in my opinion.

Two points. One: out of site means they won't know which car to take things from.
Two: patrol cars are unattended fairly often. There are rare thefts out of cars, but the ratio is probably close to thefts from officers homes.
Most cars are usually under more scrutiny in public so they may actually be more secure, depending on the situation.
You can only make anyplace just so secure, depends on the motivation of the thief.

Been dealing with the Atlanta heat for years keeping my firearm in my vehicle. Keep it lubed as needed and never had an issue.

My point was it is not safe to leave a gun in an unattended car. I dont care how hot the inside of the car gets, but leaving a gun in a car is asking for it to be stolen in my opinion.
1st rule of Concealed Carry....

Do not discuss Concealed Carry with others.(this will greatly reduce your car being broken into;) )

If that is that much of a concern then a car alarm can be a great deterrent. Mine is synced with my phone to let me know if i am not with in ear shot of my vehicle that it has been triggered.

unless you are in Atlanta,................by the why are you confused about where your location is ? under your avatar.......lol............lol.........you know they make maps........lol

um....it's a Celtic cross??? what is that comment suppose to mean? anyways...my truck has been broken into 1 time ever....TANGER OUTLET MALL in Commerce....

Back
Top Bottom