• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it too early to talk about Blade Show '17?

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
I got my link to registration yesterday. Can't wait. Think I'll actually try to get a Microtech OTF this year. I messed up last year and bought a gun right before the show, so was money poor.

My son and I went first in 2015. He bought a Condor axe for about 40% of online costs.

Last year I bought a Vulture Equipment Works Talon knife left over for 75% off online costs, and my son bought a nice Italian stiletto for a steal. He's tried to find one online and the closest he's seen them is $300 for this particular model. He offered the guy $70 and the guy told him he's take $60. :)

Pretty much every knife maker is there from customs to factory, and distributors. Deals aren't hard to find. Everyone is selling.

Wear comfortable shoes because the venue is huge and your feet will be sore.

From my couple times, it seems like hard to find stuff gets snatched up early (there is a ticket upgrade to early bird, and I'd estimate that a few hundred people got them to get the first couple hours in without so much competition. some high demand places sell a LOT in those couple hours.

The last day, the smaller places are looking to move stuff cheap to not have to load it back up. By Sunday, places like Microtech will be sold out.

Back
Top Bottom