• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth them horns?

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
Sneaking around people’s property without permission in the night around metro Atlanta is never a good idea. Young and dumb or just complete idiots. I don’t understand it. I love hunting but I won’t stick an arrow in these neighborhood monsters because it’s not worth the risk/troubles. Last year we had people blasting bucks with a rifle at night in my neighborhood. Why can’t these people hunt like normal people and stay within the law? What’s so enticing to risk legal problems or even being shot for a deer?

I’m definitely not creeping around my neighbors property at night without permission. Bad things can happen!!
Yeah, I'd ask them to leave or seek my permission before trespassing, even in the pursuit of a wounded animal. Still though, unless you point your crossbow at me or towards my direction, we're cool......until we're not. I'll be the one carrying an FAL.

Yeah, I'd ask them to leave or seek my permission before trespassing, even in the pursuit of a wounded animal. Still though, unless you point your crossbow at me or towards my direction, we're cool......until we're not. I'll be the one carrying an FAL.
I personally wouldn’t mind, but some in the metro Atl just sling lead or call the po po. I hunt to go far away from Atlanta and enjoy seeing no people or being where I’m not welcome.

Obey the law or get it changed

if night hunting they are criminals

if hunting without permission they are criminals

Crooks , theives and general POS?
Could be but I've received phone calls on rainy dark afternoons/early evenings from neighbors wanting to come onto the property to locate a deer. I tell them to go ahead, find it and make sure it's not suffering.

Could be but I've received phone calls on rainy dark afternoons/early evenings from neighbors wanting to come onto the property to locate a deer. I tell them to go ahead, find it and make sure it's not suffering.
This I’m fine with

call ask permission or have prior permission

Sneaking around people’s property without permission in the night around metro Atlanta is never a good idea. Young and dumb or just complete idiots. I don’t understand it. I love hunting but I won’t stick an arrow in these neighborhood monsters because it’s not worth the risk/troubles. Last year we had people blasting bucks with a rifle at night in my neighborhood. Why can’t these people hunt like normal people and stay within the law? What’s so enticing to risk legal problems or even being shot for a deer?

Those are antlers, not horns.

Back
Top Bottom