• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is it worth them horns?

Me? How many times have you walked across a field at 5am and had a truck pull up, shine the field and start firing? How many times have high powered rifles been used in your neighborhood, close to perimeter mall, to shoot deer from the road in peoples yards? Yup, no issues around here.........no morons hunting illegally or trespassing, all is fine.
I didn't see any of that in the link you posted?

Just saw what looked like two young men who were looking for a deer they shot with a bow, and some Karen and news anchor trying to sensationalise it into a story.

If you watch the news video the homeowner states they were trespassing in her yard and the DNR is investigating to see if criminal trespass citations are warranted. Yard is fenced, gated and posted. You can't get much more trespass than what they schmoos did.

I have NO tolerance for trespassers, poachers, or those hunting illegally.

Shame these turds are likely going to ruin it for the legal and ethical hunters who obtain permission prior to hunting in SS.

And 10 to 1 the shot placement on the deer they were shot was poor. Just a hunch...
The video is pretty ambiguous on whether they jumped a gate or anything, and she also mentions that the "trespassers" have a baiting station on their property which sounds like it's their neighbor.

Do you have a right to trespass on your neighbors land? Of course not, but it's possible they were approaching her to ask if they could look for the deer. Doesn't seem like they were sneaking around on her property and it doesn't say they jumped or Crossed any gates, just ambiguously states that she has a fence and gate. Which is a typical way for the media to imply things that didn't happen.

The video ends with her saying "it could have been me, it could have been my dogs, it could have been the children" :lol:

Can't believe y'all buying this Karen crybaby ass story as news worthy.

Some socialite moved probably from left tard state and is pissed that people are trying to kill deer that would otherwise end up a hood ornament. This is the kind of D.A that when asked how do we control the deer numbers? would replay with deer birth control. She probably wants the deer crossing signs taken down on the road so deer will stop crossing the road. A true D.A. Karen....I'ld hit, then wipe off on her designer curtains..while her husband watched. Oh, wait went down a rabbit hole. No pun intended...

And to reply with the OP question. Heck yea!, some big bucks up in North Fulton, anybody got a contact number, I need a better place to bow hunt.

The video is pretty ambiguous on whether they jumped a gate or anything, and she also mentions that the "trespassers" have a baiting station on their property which sounds like it's their neighbor.

Do you have a right to trespass on your neighbors land? Of course not, but it's possible they were approaching her to ask if they could look for the deer. Doesn't seem like they were sneaking around on her property and it doesn't say they jumped or Crossed any gates, just ambiguously states that she has a fence and gate. Which is a typical way for the media to imply things that didn't happen.

The video ends with her saying "it could have been me, it could have been my dogs, it could have been the children" :lol:

Can't believe y'all buying this Karen crybaby ass story as news worthy.
I agree with every post you made on this . Spot on

You don't go on someone else's property without permission. I have no problem with letting someone trail a deer on our property, I'll even help. We have our phone numbers on posted signs at all the gates. If you don't call and I catch you on my property I'm pressing trespassing charges. Wish it was legal to shoot trespassers or at least make it a felony if your trespassing with a weapon.

Back
Top Bottom