• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is NASCAR Dying?

I lost most of my interest when they slowed down Bill Elliott. It is nowhere near the same sport it once was. I would much rather go to a dirt track and watch those guys.
Yep...

They try to make it too politically correct, and watered it down with cookie cutter tracks and "the car of the future" ****...

I stopped watching it A LONG time ago. Its just boring now...

There are many issues.

The France people will sometimes make sure a caution falls just at the right time (cause someone thinks they saw a plastic bottle in turn 3.). I think they need an independent regulatory body to call such things and enforce penalties. The France family definitely is all over the board in terms of how they enforce (or choose not to) penalties..... People notice that, and they get pissed.

Who the hell wants to plan a whole weekend around some sketchy as hell rigged BS?

Was a lot better before the younger France guy took over.

Nascar.JPG

Nascar has drove use redneck away....they thought going for the big city high class crowd was what they needed...we low class redneck have seen the light,they don't need us so we don't need them....back when racing was racing it was the best fun you could have with most your clothes on

Exactly right.
They pretty much came out and tried to apologize to the nation for all the problems the Southern white males and our ancestors have wrought on society just to appease the piss ant pc crowd.
Screw them all!

Logged in for this one. All of the above. More like arca nowadays. Cars are the same or wind tunnel numbers at least. Try to make everything equal. The liberals have taken over where everyone should have a chance to win. Its all in the money now. a business. If a sponsor wants more exposure they pay. If they pay teams more the top dawgs sell the good stuff to them. If they pay more they get some track notes, but not the good ones.
Drivers are born into it now. a young driver starts in trucks, and with enough money, can pay for good finishes as money is king there. But still have to bring sponsor, enough exposure on to bush/xfinity. If not teams can survive with start and parks. Pay is good to show up. Lap 3 park it for next week.
If a sponsor sees some potential, will be in for a limited scedual depending on results. No money no results. No name no money.
After Waltrips screwup teams are now franchises. Bought and sold as numbers.existing teams are worth tens of millions.
Want one? Lets kick in for a ODT car.

When NASCAR, started going to road race tracks, which the cars are not designed to run, we pulled the plug on them and have never looked back. Racing in the desert, Mexico, etc. they will implode from within, it will not be long...

RIP NASCAR... GOOD RIDDANCE JUST LIKE OLDSMOBILE'S. slogan this ain't your daddy's Oldsmobile, myself and a bunch of buddies, sold ours and bought other brands, as the kids could not buy the Oldsmobile brand without our money.

$120.00, plus for NASCAR tickets are way over priced...

NASCAR has been dead to me for about 7-8 years. We used to love to go. I won't say I'll never go again, but I'm not going out of my way to get tickets. It has become PC and neutered.

Back
Top Bottom