Is the powder drought over?

STEELHORSES

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
I haven't checked the usual places online just thought I check and see if anyone is finding powder available online again or at least taking backorders?

It seems to be getting a little better (I am seeing some powder and bullets back on shelves) but nothing to write home about. It is probably going to be another 4 to 6 months before we can tell if the light at the end of the tunnel is the way out or a train.

It is getting a little better. I walked into a store and bought a pound of Longshot for my 10mm and a few weeks ago I had an 8# jug of HP38 come in that was back ordered In late January.

There was a good selection of powder at Advanced Bullets in Temple last weekend. HP38, H380, H110,TiteGroup, all the dot colors, clays, H1000. That's all I remember, but there was a lot more. I'm fairly new to reloading so I only recognize the stuff I use.

I saw two bottles of red and green dot at the Macon Bass Pro last week. Several bottles of Longshot also. They had loads of shotgun primers to.

There was a good selection of powder at Advanced Bullets in Temple last weekend. HP38, H380, H110,TiteGroup, all the dot colors, clays, H1000. That's all I remember, but there was a lot more. I'm fairly new to reloading so I only recognize the stuff I use.

Were their prices normal or inflated? I went to benton shooters supply yesterday and the powder was 35-42 per lb and primers $80 per 1K. Needless to say I didn't buy anything.

Back
Top Bottom