Is the price gouging over

Did you rip them off or did they do it to their self? I sold some stuff on GB at .01 start no reserve

Technically it was just going for what current market price was. GB is a POS. I will never use them ever again.

I was in a shop today and the racks were FULL. A little expensive, but lots to choose from. Even a s6ack of 10/22s, yes a stack, on the counter for 279.

Too bad I'm broke and was in Jacksonville. The brokenness being why I didn't pick up one 0f the m1-22s sitting next to the 10-22s

Speaking of JAX, I need to stop back in a store down there next time I go to JAX. Last time I was there (December after shooting), this guy laughed at me and said he won't be getting anymore ARs in because they already in the process of banning them.

Not over by a long shot. The ugly B*tch has screamed (Feinstein), the Fat lady hasn't sung.

We still got the universal background check and magazine capacity. As for AWB, its done for 2013, they will bring it back up next time someone goes shooting with an AR until then, its laying in the coffin waiting to be buried. As long as we stay on top of things, be aware of your surroundings and prevent any crazy person going on a rampage and we'll be good! The democrats letting us have the AWB because they know there will be another mass shooting and they will then blame it on the republicans for not working with them.

They won't ban "assault weapons" but the bill that is being considered in the Senate still has 10round mag capacity and gun registry, oops, I mean universal background checks.

They won't ban "assault weapons" but the bill that is being considered in the Senate still has 10round mag capacity and gun registry, oops, I mean universal background checks.

I honestly think the magazine capacity wont pass but I have a feeling universal will... They have to let one go to pass the other.

We still got the universal background check and magazine capacity. As for AWB, its done for 2013, they will bring it back up next time someone goes shooting with an AR until then, its laying in the coffin waiting to be buried. As long as we stay on top of things, be aware of your surroundings and prevent any crazy person going on a rampage and we'll be good! The democrats letting us have the AWB because they know there will be another mass shooting and they will then blame it on the republicans for not working with them.

That's why you won't see any real action taken to protect the school zones, or to take the bull's eye off by removing the "gun free zone" laws. The Dems fully understand why crazy people shoot up schools. I honestly believe they are okay with the next sacrifice because it takes them one step closer to accomplishing their agenda.

Back
Top Bottom