Is the price gouging over

Now the ban worries are really gone is the gouging over

Ban worries gone? Nope! Just because Feinstein gun ban list was dropped doesn't mean they won't come out with a new one soon. I believe they will come out with a shorter ban list sometime this year (her's was too large). Which will at least have the AR-15's, AK's, and high capacity magazines on the list (for sure).

Plus, we still have the UN to worry about.

Last edited:
the only reality that exists is myself and a bunch of others who havent bought into this retarded frenzied buying and selling are not out a bunch of money and/or dont feel like a bunch of chumps because we over-paid due to "market forces"there is a difference between knowing that there are those in power who seek to restrict our rights and their ability to accomplish this. its even more telling to realize when someone is full of **** and use the old "our gub-ment goin to git er guns" to add a supposed selling point to over-priced itemsand go figure, it only took a 4th of a year for prices to start returning to normal.
your idea of normal and mine must be very different.

Ban worries gone? Nope! Just because Feinstein gun ban list was dropped doesn't mean they won't come out with a new one soon. I believe they will come out with a shorter ban list sometime this year (her's was too large). Which will at least have the AR-15's, AK's, and high capacity magazines on the list (for sure).

Plus, we still have the UN to worry about.

IMO It aint over yet. Democrats (just like Republicans) do not like to loose a fight and although the bell has rung and we have went back to our respective corners it is safe to assume that they are simply coming up with a new attack strategy. I have my guns and ammo aplenty that is for sure how about you? Anyone that thinks this is all over and is willing to sell me their weapons, mags and ammo at pre-craziness prices hit me up in a PM.

It's over as soon as you get patience and hold out for a "normal" priced item. Of course all things have a value and that value is what someone is willing to pay for it. So don't hate on those that got lucky or had product stacked up and made out like bandits. It's capitalism! And it's a beautiful thing. I would like to see better availability but that may be a while. We'll see. Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom