• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this a doomsday question???

Bama21

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
213   0
Reaction score
About 5 to 6 times within the last couple of months, while discussing a possible deal with another forum member, the question was posed from me to them, "what kind of deal did you have in mind?" Funny thing happened, they vanished from the planet?

My question, is that phrase a deal killer? If so, why, it's just a freaking question. I can not wrap my head around it.

Furthermore, these forum members collectively have been on here for a while with multiple to numerous positive deals completed (all positive feedbacks).

Either that has happened, or people have made serious inquiries about an item posted and when I answered the questions, they vanish??? Crickets, nada, no further communication???

Just curious if these things have happened to other members. I obviously enjoy discussing hunting, trading knives and firearms related items, heck fire...that's why we are all here so I thought.

End of rant :)

You shouldn’t have asked that !! :doh:
Next, there will be black Lincolns pulling up and guys in suits and sunglasses will come take you away !! :cool:

I have had the same thing happen numerous times they respond making what you think is a offer but to be sure you ask what do you have in mind and they either want boot or go silent, just recently I had a offer on something I currently have listed the other Trader offer's something if I could add something with it I asked him what he had in mind I did get a response from the other trader it was I don't know, man just make a clear honest offer put your cards on the table and let's see what happens, ok I'm done now

Back
Top Bottom