• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this a growing trend?

elmo

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
39   0
Reaction score
Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.

Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.

People can sell anything they want. It belongs to them. As long as they are up front about what they are including and you agree on a price, why does it matter what it originally came with?

Back in 13 a guy listed a post recall xds w/ two mags. We all know they sent an extended mag back with the fixed gun. I asked about the third mag several times and received a "friends reminder" that sellers can set their price/deal however they want. Wth did I know. I was a newbie. Since then I offer what the item is worth to me as presented. If you're missing stuff I want I'm taking tag into consideration. Otherwise just move on.

Totally different story IF it didn't come with the gun when they bought it.

Me... I'm starting a new trend of ignoring such a sale. And NO, I won't buy it.

Box... crap, totally forgot. That's another nic-pic. I have boxes for all the guns in my collection, except for all rifles.. If it didn't come with one I'll include a zipper soft case.

Resale of stolen guns never happens on the internet... what you talking about? HA

Rant.. Rant.. Rant..

:becky:

Back
Top Bottom