• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is this a growing trend?

It's all in what you think it's worth, I have no problem buying something with one mag even though it comes with three but I'll try to deduct what it'd cost to replace them.

I'll agree that one should include "stock" items if it came with 3 mags why not include them? Some mags are pretty expensive. I hate to buy for my Tikka rifes at fifty bucks a pop. But the flip side is it's their gun, and if I dont agree I walk. I'm not one to keep paper boxes they cause too much clutter for me. Plastic cases are kept.

Rant:

Trade/sale, doesn't matter. Not just here but any gun site I'm seeing a growing trend.

The gun in question originally came with two or more magazines but now you get one during the trade/sale. I'm calling BS on this... You want to sell or trade your gun then don't hoard the extra mags or cleaning rods and or tools that come with the gun originally. What came with the gun should stay with the gun.

No drama, just rant.

if you want everything that comes with a new gun go to the gun store and buy a new gun. If you buy a used gun you get whatever the seller is offering at whatever price they set. If the price is too high for what you are getting, don't buy it. Good lord man.

I'll agree that one should include "stock" items if it came with 3 mags why not include them? Some mags are pretty expensive. I hate to buy for my Tikka rifes at fifty bucks a pop. But the flip side is it's their gun, and if I dont agree I walk. I'm not one to keep paper boxes they cause too much clutter for me. Plastic cases are kept.

Honestly I throw all that crap away when I buy a new gun. Gun and mags go in the safe, everything else goes in the trash. I am not keeping all that crap here.

The seller, who owns the item, can include or not include whatever they want in their package for sale. It if completely up to the buyer to decide whether or not to accept what is included or not included in the item for sale at the price the seller wants. The buyer does not have any say in how the seller packages their item for sale. If the buyer does not want the item as it is listed in the ad, geez, don't buy it. It is really that simple.

Honestly I throw all that crap away when I buy a new gun. Gun and mags go in the safe, everything else goes in the trash. I am not keeping all that crap here.

I like to list the boxes for sale so that people can ask "Where's the gun that came with that?"

Back
Top Bottom