• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this really where we are going? Redistribution....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood why having children should mean you pay less in taxes. I would think that people with children are more likely to put more wear and tear on tax payer resources than single people.

Never understood why having children should mean you pay less in taxes. I would think that people with children are more likely to put more wear and tear on tax payer resources than single people.

I think it should be a percentage of what you bring in, accross the board. Everybody would pay the same rate, no matter, how much they make. Why punish those that succeed or don't have children?

I think it should be a percentage of what you bring in, accross the board. Everybody would pay the same rate, no matter, how much they make. Why punish those that succeed or don't have children?

Aren't people without children already paying more taxes? You get tax deductions/credits for each child in the family. How about stop giving tax returns to people who haven't paid in. How do you pay in $100 in taxes and then get back over $1000?

Actually, income taxes should be done away with, but until such time, everyone should pay the same percentage, regardless of income.

I wouldnt get worked up over a blog post.

The simple fact is that we as a nation are broke, so taxes are going to HAVE to go up, for everybody. There's going to be a lot of yelling, kicking and screaming, and the "children" are going to have to be protected, but at the end of the day, its gotta go up.

I wouldnt get worked up over a blog post.

The simple fact is that we as a nation are broke, so taxes are going to HAVE to go up, for everybody. There's going to be a lot of yelling, kicking and screaming, and the "children" are going to have to be protected, but at the end of the day, its gotta go up.
True, the debt is stiffling, I just think everyone should share in the burden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom