• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Is this really where we are going? Redistribution....

Status
Not open for further replies.
just for reference.... I paid more to feed them, clothe them, entertain them, annnnd send them to school. Along with the sales taxes for said services. The tax exemptions do NOT begin to cover the costs. Both of them were, and are worth it.

If you want to fix taxes though, start with this. Make everyone pay all taxes by mailing in a check every pay-period. Once folks realize how much they're actually sending in things will change

just for reference.... I paid more to feed them, clothe them, entertain them, annnnd send them to school. Along with the sales taxes for said services. The tax exemptions do NOT begin to cover the costs. Both of them were, and are worth it.

If you want to fix taxes though, start with this. Make everyone pay all taxes by mailing in a check every pay-period. Once folks realize how much they're actually sending in things will change

Assuming of course, there are more makers than takers. The last study I saw had us at 50/50.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." - Ben Franklin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom