Is this the future? I am not sold on this

I saw this gun on Forgotten Weapons about a week ago. According to Gun Jesus this particular gun and company are not so much intended for gun people as it is tech people (nerds) who feel like they need some type of handgun but they're overly concerned about securing said handgun.
Yeah I wouldn't buy one either but I get the market segment they're going for. But yeah, batteries onboard electronics etc. No thanks. Not everything has to be "Smart."
You sure it was this pistol and not the fingerprint one?

Ultimately it's a great idea and may eventually work out. Biggest concern is obviously reliability, hence why nothing like this has ever come to market or been used on any scale.

You sure it was this pistol and not the fingerprint one?

Ultimately it's a great idea and may eventually work out. Biggest concern is obviously reliability, hence why nothing like this has ever come to market or been used on any scale.
It was definitely this pistol. I remember the company name and the part about the camera in the rear of the slide .

I saw this gun on Forgotten Weapons about a week ago. According to Gun Jesus this particular gun and company are not so much intended for gun people as it is tech people (nerds) who feel like they need some type of handgun but they're overly concerned about securing said handgun.
Yeah I wouldn't buy one either but I get the market segment they're going for. But yeah, batteries onboard electronics etc. No thanks. Not everything has to be "Smart."

They’ll probably call it an “iGun”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adding failure points. It’s interesting to think about. But just like almost anyone else that’s already a gun person, it’s not something I would trust.

When you introduce a computer system to something that is otherwise mechanical it’s easy to neuter something or decrease reliability *cough* new cars *cough*

Back
Top Bottom