Is this worthy of negative feedback???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSAULTLIFE

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
382   0
Reaction score
Agreed to a deal with a seller and took off early from work to meet at his work address that he gave me.
Got there and texted him to find out he is working at a "site" and is not where was supposed to be. Said he will be back at 5pm so I come back and he said it will be closer to 6 so I told him in still interested and want to buy the item.
I text him around 6-7 to meet closer to his house at a QT and he replies that he sold the item already.

Same thing happened today. Told a guy around 11:30am I will come buy an item before 3pm and he said it's a deal. Later around 1pm he text me saying he will not sell to me and then I see he marked his post sold. On his other post he marked "pending sale tomorrow" so my guess he could have waiting the extra 2hrs like he decided to wait until tomorrow on his other item.

Very strange. This type of things never happens to me in all these years I've been here.
What do you guys think?

Agreed to a deal with a seller and took off early from work to meet at his work address that he gave me.
Got there and texted him to find out he is working at a "site" and is not where was supposed to be. Said he will be back at 5pm so I come back and he said it will be closer to 6 so I told him in still interested and want to buy the item.
I text him around 6-7 to meet closer to his house at a QT and he replies that he sold the item already.

Same thing happened today. Told a guy around 11:30am I will come buy an item before 3pm and he said it's a deal. Later around 1pm he text me saying he will not sell to me and then I see he marked his post sold. On his other post he marked "pending sale tomorrow" so my guess he could have waiting the extra 2hrs like he decided to wait until tomorrow on his other item.

Very strange. This type of things never happens to me in all these years I've been here.
What do you guys think?

I would personally negative his ass and let the mods sort it out, LOL

neg for the first one for sure, i'd like to think neg for the second one as well but if there wasnt a specific time set then it wouldnt stick

Neg for sure on the first, and I say neg on the second as well. If you said you would be there before 3, well, that is a time to me.

Sorry you had a few deals with shady members. I wish you could post their names so I can add them to the old ignore list. So far I've dealt with top notch folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom