• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Is trading the way to go.

CAMSDADDY

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
109   0
Reaction score
With the recent increase of prices I am trying to decide if trading is the way to go. For instance I have a WASR AK that I wouldnt feel comfortable listing for some of the prices I have seen lately. Then again if I were to sell it to buy something else I would have to pay recent prices for it. I guess if its something I dont use and am in no hurry maybe I should list it for a specific trade. That way both feel like we got what we want. I have never traded but is seeming like a more valid option as of late.

I wanted to trade my AR but couldn't make a deal. I did however sell it and buy the Sig I wanted all in the same day, kind of like trading. I think you come out better with a FTF trade here rather trading that gun in at a shop, they have to make money too. When I want a new gun, I often have to trade or trade in one I already have due to money constraints.

Think Ill give it a try. I had sort of considered letting it die down. I dont know that it is anytime soon. I know I wont come out at a shop. I couldnt ask them to give me retail and Im not going to take wholesale for mine and pay retail for theirs.

Yeah, by trading you can get one of those used 700.00 Glocks with 800.00 trade value. BUT, its a rare one.

Back
Top Bottom